Core Fitness Wellington Mobile Personal Training
I am delighted that we will be working together in the future. Here is what you can expect from me (the trainer) and what your responsibilities are as my client.
1) My commitment to you
All information you give me will be kept in confidence. Your personal details and medical information will not be made available to third parties unless permission to do so is granted by you.
Using my judgement and experience, I will suggest certain exercises and other lifestyle advice that I believe will help your specific needs to achieve your personal goals.
I intend to work with you within the scope of my knowledge and competence as a REP’s Registered Exercise Professional. Therefore when I believe it is I your best interests to see another health professional, I will refer you appropriately.
d. If I (the trainer) cancel or run late
Unforeseen circumstances may arise which require our session to be rescheduled. In this event the following policy will apply:
- If I am forced to cancel our session within 24 hours I will make up the session to you at no charge.
- If I am forced to cancel our session giving you more than 24 hours notice I will reschedule as soon as possible.
- If I am running late in starting a session I will extend the session time accordingly if possible or make it up at a future date.
2) Your responsibilities to me
a. Disclosure of Information
Please disclose all health information as requested at our initial consultation and in the pre exercise questionnaire. Keep me updated and informed of any changes to your health status. This includes medical conditions; physical and mental, injuries, allergies and medication you are taking. If required you may need to seek clearance from your doctors before participation in the exercise programme I recommend.
b. Accepting potential risks
Whilst for most people exercise is hugely positive with many health benefits, there remains some risk that I require you to be aware of and for you to sign the pre exercise questionnaire and disclaimer prior to your first session.
c. If you (the client) cancel or run late
- If you cancel your session with less than 24 hours notice, or fail to show, you will be required to pay 100% of the session fee.
- If you cancel the session and are able to rebook/reschedule within the current calendar week (Monday to Saturday) you are not liable for any costs of the cancelled session.
- If you (the client) are late, I will do my best to make up the time left in the session as I am unable to run over time due to previously arranged client commitments.
- Sessions for one week of training cannot be carried over to the following week.
- If you cancel all training after a payment has been made, no refund will be given for theses sessions. However you are encouraged to take these sessions on or gift them to someone else.
- Option 1 – text (preferred) /call
The best option is via txt message on 021 2255 272. If you do not get an instant response I am probably with a client (I will not answer/respond during a session. No Exceptions).
- Option 2 – Email
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Time of communication
Please try to contact me ASAP between the hours of 5:30am and 8:30pm weekdays. Texting/calling after 8:30pm might result in no reply or a very hard next session :)
All payments unless previously arranged are to be paid via the Ezypay direct debit system on a fortnightly basis, two weeks in advance. All payments are to be paid on the Friday prior to the following two weeks of training.
If you wish to reduce/increase your training sessions or take a holiday or break from your regular training sessions, please contact us at least 7 days in advance of your next payment going out so that your payment can be adjusted.
If you wish to cancel all your future training sessions you must advise me of this before the payment goes out for future sessions, as a refund of pre paid sessions will not be given under any circumstances.
f. Being prepared for your session
Have a small snack or light meal 90 minutes - 2 hours prior to the start of your session. Do not eat a typical meal within the hour of a session
Be sure to be well hydrated and avoid alcohol!
3) Use of Contractors
Contractors acting on behalf of Core Fitness Wellington may be used to take your session. Once engaged in sessions with a contractor, they are not to approach you or be approached to engage in Mobile Personal Training or Small Group Training sessions outside of Core Fitness Wellington for a period of three months from the termination of service from either party.
Contact us to get your FREE CONSULTATION AND TRIAL WORKOUT